International Conference on the Theory and Practice of Personality Formation in Modern Society
- Call for papers
- Registration form, Checking the status of the application
- Template for the article being indexed in WoS
- Program Overview
- Conference proceedings
- News about the Conference
Conference details, location and dates
The conference will be held in the educational buildings of UTI TPU, the conference dates will be from September 20 to 22, 2018.
The acceptance of articles for publication in the English-language collection of the conference indexed in the database of CPCI (WoS), CNKI and Google Scholar is continuing. Please send finished articles to E-mail: email@example.com. Information on the inclusion of conference materials in the list of Atlantis Press is available at: https://www.atlantis-press.com/proceedings/all
The following prospective participants are welcomed:
- Students societies and associations;
- university and secondary school students;
- post-graduate students and young researchers;
- lectures of vocational schools, universities and other educational institutions;
- representatives of church.
- Subject and authors submission deadline: February 10, 2018
- Registration and full paper submission deadline: May 15, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: June 1, 2018
- ОRegistration fee: July 1, 2018
- Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Yurga Institute of Technology of Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Tomsk State University
- Tomsk State Pedagogical University
- Volgograd State University
- University of Zagreb
- University of Timisoara
- Bangor University Confucius Institute
- Institute of Management Systems of National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan
- Socially oriented autonomous non-profit organization «Rehabilitation сenter «Zeledeevo»
- Cindori S. - Associate Professor, Faculty of Law University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Cernicova-Buca M. - Associate Professor, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
- Davitt L. - PhD, Bangor University Confucius Institute, United Kingdom
- Larouk O. - Associate Professor, University of Lyon ICAR-UMR CNRS LYON2 ENS Lyon, France;
- Minin M.G. – Professor, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia;
- Starodubtsev V.A. – Professor, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia;
- Smyshlyaeva LG – Professor, Director of the Institute of Psychology and Pedagogy of Tomsk State Pedagogical University, Tomsk, Russia.
- Kurovsky V.N. – Professor, Tomsk State Pedagogical University, Tomsk, Russia.
- Kostyukova TA – Professor, Faculty of Psychology, Tomsk State University, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences. Tomsk, Russia;
- Koshechko A.N. - Director of the International Research Center of Axiology and Methodology of Spiritual and Moral Education, Professor, Tomsk State Pedagogical University, Tomsk, Russia;
- Archpriest Sergiy Belkov - abbot of church of icon of the Mother of God "Konevskaya", head of rehabilitation centers network of the Vyborg diocese, the Russian Christian Humanitarian Academy (graduate student), St. Petersburg, Russia;
- Archpriest Alexander Novopashin – abbot of Alexander Nevsky’s Cathedral in Novosibirsk, head of rehabilitation centers network of Novosibirsk archdiocese, a consultant of the Central Internal Affairs Directorate in the Novosibirsk region on destructive activities of sects and cults. Corresponding member of European Federation of Centers of Research and Information on Sectarianism (FECRIS) , Russia;
- Priest Rodion Petrikov - priest of the Intercession Cathedral of Krasnoyarsk, graduate student of Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University, Russia.
Topics and workshops of the conference
- Psychological and pedagogical problems of modern education and its effect on personality formation
- Pedagogy and psychology of modern education;
- Inclusive education as a system innovation;
- Development of professional skills in a changing social education system;
- Social and pedagogical support of families;
- Development of extended education.
- Religion as an institution for socialization of individuals
- The role of religious organizations in maintaining spiritual health of the society;
- Cultivating family values: partnership of the family, school, church and community;
- The role of church in personality formation;
- Spiritual and moral education of the personality: goals, tasks, approaches and methods;
- Spiritual, moral and value orientations of young people.
- The role of patriotic education in personality formation
- State support of patriotic education of young people;
- Promotion of patriotism in the family, school and university;
- Forms and methods of patriotic education of young people in teaching facilities;
- Aspects of patriotic education.
- Socialization of the individual in the context of globalization and informatization of the society
- Informatization of the society as a factor in degradation of individual systems of values;
- An impact of the global Internet on the society;
- Social networks in social development;
- Internet addiction.
- Modern approaches and orthodox traditions in solving problems of dependence
- Prevention of alcohol and drug abuse;
- Church rehabilitation;
- Practices of cooperation between the Church and the state;
- Pseudo-rehabilitation in totalitarian sects.
- Chinakhov D.A. - Chairman of the Committee, Director of Yurga Institute of Technology of Tomsk Polytechnic University, PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor, Yurga, Russia;
- Lizunkov V.G. - co-chairman of the Committee, PhD in Pedagogy, associate professor of Yurga Institute of Technology of Tomsk Polytechnic University, Yurga, Russia;
- Politsinskaya E.V. - PhD in Pedagogy, associate professor of Yurga Institute of Technology of Tomsk Polytechnic University, Yurga, Russia;
- Malushko E.Yu. - PhD in Pedagogy, Deputy Director for Informatization, Volgograd State University, Volgograd, Russia;
- Suzdalova M.A. - PhD in Pedagogy, associate professor of Yurga Institute of Technology of Tomsk Polytechnic University, Yurga, Russia;
- Loshchilova M.A. - PhD in Pedagogy, associate professor of Yurga Institute of Technology of Tomsk Polytechnic University, Yurga, Russia;
- Loyko O.T. - Department of Social and Human Sciences of the Basic School of Engineering Training, Professor, Tomsk State Pedagogical University, Tomsk, Russia;
- Archpriest Dionysius Puchnin - abbot of the Church of the Martyrs Flora and Lavra of the village of Zeleideevo, post-graduate student of TSU, head of the «Zeledayevo», Yurga, Russia;
- Marchuk V.I. - Сonference Secretary, Yurga, Russia.
Yurga Institute of Technology of Tomsk Polytechnic University, 652055, Kemerovo Region, Yurga, Leningradskaya, 26
Telephone: (+7 38451) 7-77-62