All-Russian Scientific Practical Conference of young researchers, undergraduate and postgraduate students “Modern technologies for decision-making in digital economy”
- Call for papers
- Registration form, Checking the status of the application
- Template for the article being indexed in WoS
- Program Overview
- Conference proceedings
- News about the Conference
Conference details, location and dates
The conference will be held 15-17 November, 2018 at Yurga Institute of Technology, Yurga, Russian Federation.
Undergraduate and postgraduate students, young researchers, teachers, workers of educa-tional institutions, research institutes and industrial companies under 35 years old, Dr. habil. under 39 years old are invited to participate in the conference. Virtual participation is allowed.
The work of the scientific conference will involve review reports of the leading Russian scientists, managers and specialists of IT companies.
The papers will be published in the collection of articles in Russian indexed in RSCI. After peer reviewing the best papers of the conference will be considered for publication in a journal in-dexed in WoS or Scopus (supposedly, “Advances in Computer Science Research”, “Atlantis Press”).
During the conference we are planning to hold the round table “Information security: threats and opportunities” including open lectures: “Forming ICT competencies for the digital economy”, “DBMS PostgreSQL: end-to-end digital technologies, big data, intellectual technolo-gies of decision-making”; “1C for the digital economy”.
- Preliminary application deadline: April 23, 2018
- On-line registration and papers submission deadline September 10, 2018
- Author notification date: October 1, 2018
- Participation fee payment deadline (only for papers indexed in WoS/Scopus): November 1, 2018
- National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU)
- Yurga Institute of Technology (branch) of National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University (UTI TPU)
- Kuzbass State Technical University named after T.F. Gorbachev (KuzSTU)
- Novosibirsk State Technical University (NSTU)
- Volgograd State Technical University (VolgSTU)
- Moscow University named after S.Yu. Vitte (MUIV)
- Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics (TUSUR)
- Polzunov Altai State Technical University (AltSTU)
- OOO “Delta”, franchise firm 1C, Yurga
- OOO “Kraft”, web-studio YuGS, Yurga
- Ostvald R.V. – Chair of the Committee, acting Prorector of TPU for research and innovations, Candidate of Chemistry, Tomsk
- Chinakhov D.A. – Co-Chair of the Committee, Director of UTI TPU, Candidate of Engineer-ing, associate professor, Yurga
- Popov S.V. – the Mayor of Yurga
- Pimonov A.G. – Head of the Department of Applied Information Technologies of KuzSTU, Doctor of Engineering, professor
- Avdeenko T.V. – professor of the Department of Automated Control Systems of NSTU, Doc-tor of Engineering, professor
- Kravets A.G. – professor of the Department “Computer-aided and research design systems” of VolgSTU, Doctor of Engineering, professor
- Parfenova M.Ya. – Director of the Research and Educational Center of MUIV, Doctor of En-gineering, professor
- Novochikhin A.V. – Head of Transport and Logistics Department of SibSIU, Doctor of Engi-neering, associate professor
- Korikov A.M. – Head of the Department of Automated Control Systems of TUSUR, academician of MAI, full member of IHEAS, Honoured Scientist of the Russian Federation, Doctor of Engineering, professor, Tomsk
- Yakunin A.G. – Head of the Department of Computer and Information Sciences and Infor-mation Security of AltSTU, corresponding member of MAI, full member of the International Academy of the Authors of Inventions and Discoveries, Doctor of Engineering, professor
- Vazhdaev A.N. – Director of OOO”Delta”, Yurga
- Kalinichenko Ya.A. – Director of OOO “Kraft”, Yurga
Topics and workshops of the conference
- Management, decision-making and data processing issues in digital economy
- promising areas of economy digitalization at macro-, meso- and micro-levels;
- system’s analysis in company and enterprise management in various industrial sectors;
- modern issues and methods of the management and decision-making theory insocial and economic systems;
- digital technologies applied to improve the systems of managerial control and other.
- Mathematical models and software used for decision-making support in economy and management
- mathematical models of decision-making support for various decision-making conditions;
- methods, algorithms and software for solving the problems of management and decision-making in social-economic systems;
- systems of decision-making support.
- Artificial intelligence methods and systems in the decision-making support
- artificial intelligence methods in economics and management;
- intellectual systems and technologies of decision-making support;
- application solutions of artificial intelligence systems for various fields of digital economy.
- methods and tools of modeling, development and support of problem-oriented systems;
- modern end-to-end digital technologies for creating problem-oriented systems and other.
- Zakharova A.A. – Chair, Head of the Information Systems Department of UTI TPU, Doctor of Engineering, associate professor
- Mitsel A.A. – professor of the Information Systems Department of UTI TPU, Doctor of Engineering, professor
- Kataev M.Yu. – professor of the Information Systems Department of UTI TPU, Doctor of Engineering, professor
- Berestneva O.G. – professor of the Information Technologies Department of TPU, Doctor of Engineering, professor
- Chernysheva T.Yu. – Co-Chair of the Committee, associate professor of Information Systems Department of UTI TPU, Candidate of Engineering, associate professor
- Telipenko Ye.V. – associate professor of the Information Systems department of UTI TPU, Candidate of Engineering, Secretary of the Conference
- Molnina Ye.V. – senior teacher of Information Systems Department of UTI TPU
- Kolegova O.A. – expert for Learning Support of the Information Systems Department of UTI TPU
YIT TPU, 652 055, Kemerovskaya oblast, Yurga, ul. Leningradskaya, 26
Tel: (+7 38451) 7-77-64